I am excited to announce that I will present this Online training course.
To join me at this Training course you can Register following the link below.
Zoom7 April, 202111:00 AM – 13:00 PM
In partnership with the HSBC Bank and Smart Labour, the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) is organizing an online training course titled “Proper management practices in aquaculture”.
The training program’s main objective is to demonstrate some of the best practices in aquaculture management.
Other objectives include:
- Provide participants with information on best practices in fish farming.
- Familiarize participants with aquaculture management practices.
- Demonstrate examples of fish farm management using simplified procedures.
- Identify critical aspects that will help farmers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to improve productivity.
- Small scale fish farmers
- Extension officers
- Farmers in agribusiness and farm staff
- Other stakeholders in aquaculture and aquaponics sector
- Middle East and North Africa
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HG3gkPvCTWe1_VsO-y6dFw
Closing date for registration: 5 April 2021, 14:00h (UAE time)Organizers
- HSBC Bank
- Smart Labour
Presenter(s)Mr. Efstathios Lampakis, Fish specialist, Aquaculture and Aquaponics Consultant
Dr. Ameena Al Tenaiji, Agripreneur and water-food-energy nexus expert, UAETraining Coordinator
- Mr. Ghazi Al-Jabri, Capacity Development Specialist, ICBA